Gone are the days when you had to depend on your age old storage water heaters to fulfil your daily needs at home and at work. In this modern era, you will find people using tankless water heaters. As the name suggests, these type of water heaters do not require a storage tank to heat cold water. The mechanism used is such that the unit heats cold water as and when you need. The heating process is almost instant and there is no need to waste time waiting for the water to get hot. Unlike storage water heaters, tankless ones do not take up much space in your property. It just require enough space equal to any average sized medicine cabinet.
The demand for tankless water heaters has gone up in leaps and bounds with time. Today, you will find a majority of the homeowners using such water heaters for their own needs. Due to the large demand for tankless water heaters, you will find numerous manufacturers making such heaters for their consumers. One of the popular names amongst such manufacturers is Rinnai.
Rinnai started its operations in the year 1920 with the manufacturing and selling of various types of pressurized gas oil stoves. It was almost after a decade that the company decided to expand its business and entered into different types of gas appliances. Some of the gas appliances made by Rinnai include gas ovens, hot water units, and tabletop stoves. However, it was not before 1964 that the company started making water heaters. Today, the company is considered to be one of the frontrunners in the manufacturing and selling of tankless water heaters.
Some of the Popular
Tankless Water Heaters Made By Rinnai
Rinnai manufactures a wide variety of tankless water heaters for its consumers spread all across the globe. Some of the popular models made by the company have been discussed below for your knowledge.
- Rinnai RU98IN: Amongst all the Rinnai tankless water heaters available in the market, the RU98IN is considered to be the best. This water heater operates on natural gas you will find 2 different types of the same model at the stores, the RU98IN, which operates on natural gas, and RU98IP, which operates on propane. You will be astonished at the high water flow of this water heater. It provides a flow of 9.8 gallons per minute. If you buy and use this model, you will be overwhelmed at the overall performance and features of this tankless water heater. The machine is quite compact in size and equally powerful. The technology used in this water heater is also highly advanced.
- Rinnai RL94IN: This is another tankless water heater, which has successfully won the hearts of many users all across the globe. This unit has a water flow of 9.4 gallons per minute. Thus the question of running out of hot water does not even arise. At this flow, it can single handedly take care of 4 bathrooms and all the other hot water requirements at home. This water heater comes with a digital controller to help you control the temperature of the hot water, which flows out of the unit. It also has an error code indicator, to help you understand what is wrong with the machine when it fails to provide the desired level of hot water.
- Rinnai RL75IN: This water heater is also one of the best-selling tankless water heaters in the market by Rinnai. This model is basically a middle class unit with a water flow of 7.5 gallons per minute. If you have 2 or 3 bathrooms at home, then this tankless water heater should be perfect to fulfil your requirements. This unit also comes with a digital controller and an error code indictor. Another point worth mentioning about the Rinnai RL75IN is its warranty status. This machine comes with an awesome 12 years warranty period on its heat exchanger.
- Rinnai V65IN: Although not as popular as some of the other Rinnai tankless water heaters previously discussed, the V65IN is also a great unit for budget friendly customers. This machine comes with a pocket friendly price tag and has a water flow of 6.5 gallons per minute. However, the only drawback about this unit is the absence of the digital controller and error code indicator. Apart from that, this unit is perfect for small households.
- Rinnai V65EP: This model from Rinnai cannot be classified as one of the most powerful water heaters in the market. Nonetheless, it is ideal for a small household with 2 or less bathrooms. It has a water flow of 6.6 gallons per minute and does not have the digital controller and the error code indicator.
These are some of the popular Rinnai tankless water tanks, which you can find at the various physical and online stores. Over the years, the demand for such water heaters has gone up. This is the prime reason for so many different manufacturers of tankless water heaters in the market. If you are also planning to buy one, always take some time and compare before you finally choose the right one. If you know a good friend or family member, who has already done the research work on tankless water heaters, then you can also tag him along with you. This will save you a lot of time.
Since there are numerous companies, which make tankless water heaters, it is also a good idea to check and see which company is more reputed and reliable than others. Although these type of water heaters come with long warranty periods, it is still a great idea to take good care of these machine from time to time. Read the manual about the maintenance section of such units. If you can clean the unit, as it is directed in the manual, the water heater will operate for many more years to come. However, trying to clean the unit without reading the manual will only damage the water heater.